Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types of cookies can be distinguished:
own cookies and third-party cookies.
There is also a second category that depends on the length of time that the cookies are stored on the user’s browser, i.e. session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, there is a third category with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analytics cookies, advertising cookies, and publicity cookies.
For additional information about cookies, please refer to the Guide to Cookies Use of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Cookies used on the website:
Shown below are the cookies that are used on this portal along with their type and function:
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google that allows website navigation to be measured and analysed. In your browser you will see four cookies used by this service. In line with the types given above, these are own, session and analytics cookies. You can find more information in this respect, or even disable the use of these cookies if you wish, at the following link:
The web analytics service obtains information on the number of users accessing the website, the number of page views, the frequency and repetition of their visits, their duration, which browser was used, the operator providing the service, the language, the computer terminal used and the location to which your IP address is assigned. This information helps the portal to provide a better and more tailored service.
Another of the cookies downloaded from this site is a technical cookie known as ASP.NET_SessionId. This cookie allows a unique identifier per session to be stored with which it is possible to associate the necessary data to facilitate the browsing session.
Acceptance of our Cookies Policy
When this information is displayed, you have the following options:
- Accept cookies. In this case, you will not see the cookies notice again when you visit any page in the portal during the same session.
- Close. The notice will be hidden on the current page.
- Change settings. You can find more information on what cookies are all about, view our Cookies Policy and change the settings of your browser.
How to change your cookie settings:
You can restrict, block or delete cookies in the settings section of your browser. This operation is different in each browser, and the “Help” function will show you how to do it.
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
You can also manage the storage of cookies in your browser using tools such as the ones detailed below:
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/